Thursday, March 23, 2006

Let Us Make Our Own Choices, Please

"[Bill Napoli is] a senator in South Dakota who believes women can’t make our own decisions. So whenever I’m faced with one I call him at work: 605-348-7373. And if he’s not there, I try him at home: 605-341-2370." (Via)

Craig Robinson goes to see The Darkness in concert and waxes philosophical about an earnest devotion to rock.

Some crazy, wonderful, and ambitious folks are annotating Destroyer's Rubies, along with the rest of Destroyer's catalog, with this caveat: "However, no attempt is made at describing what a song is about. I don't know what any of them are about. Nobody does."

Based on nothing more scientific than how many people have saved and tagged the link on del.icio.us, I know I'm way late to the party here, but I've just discovered (via) the productivity/life hacks blog 43 Folders, kept by the estimable Merlin Mann (maintainer of other Wrestling Entropy fave blog 5ives). It looks like an extremely valuable resource for getting your shit together. Thanks to his fervent recommendation, I've already ordered a copy of Getting Things Done.

No comments: