Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Entropy's a Bitch

For those of you who still don't quite understand why I named my blog what I named it, Michael Barrish will explain it to you. No, I am not acquainted with Michael Barrish. And, no, to the best of my knowledge, Michael Barrish is not acquainted with me. (The real history of this blog's name actually goes back to my sophomore year in the English department at IU, but that's a much longer story for a much longer post at a much later date. Actually, the story isn't that long and won't require an altogether lengthy post, but I just don't have the time to go into it at the moment.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

more like, "I'm entropy's bitch".

But yes, 3 cheers for Msr. Barrish for laying it out, no doubt. So what did you email him?

allison said...

I asked him if he'd make me some oatmeal. :)