Monday, December 27, 2004

Me All Over

**Giggle** This is me all over.

I, embarrassingly, finally got around to watching the last two episodes of the last (seventh) season of Buffy this weekend. No, really. About a year and a half on, I still hadn't seen the series finale, even after purchasing the whole durn thing on DVD. But, karmically, I think it's because I didn't need those episodes in my life until just now. Ah, Joss. I'm all about the cookie dough metaphor, I'm all about the little girl at bat. (I'm also all about "I'm drowning in footwear!" but we'll just stick with the schmoopy girl-power stuff for now.)

Everyone should send Brendon an e-mail today wishing him a very happy birthday. Brendon rules. This is something you should just know, instinctively, without thinking about it, the way you know Tallahassee is the capital of Florida or the way you know all the lyrics to the theme song from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

No comments: