Thursday, June 16, 2005

Open Letter #3

Dear Ted Leo:

You are everything I've always wanted in a rock musician. You are fast, you are loud, you are hilarious, you are sincere, you are brilliant.

Love,
allison

Dear Guy from the El Whom I May or May Not Have Spilled Coffee on This Morning:

Dude. It totally wasn't my fault. In the rush to get out of the car at my stop, the guy in front of me swung his bag up on his shoulder and knocked my wrist in the process, causing me to almost lose control of my travel mug. I'm clumsy, but I'm not that clumsy.

With sincere apologies,
allison

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't he awesome? Don't you just want to sit down and have dinner with him?

Anonymous said...

I agree; he is and I do. He was so gracious about the coffee spill--he winked and said, "Don't sweat it, yo. To me it's free cofee," and then licked his arm.