Monday, November 01, 2004

Undapants

For those of you who were involved in the making of the underwear mix CD last month, I'm delighted to report that its recipient loves it and thinks it's hilarious. We listened to it on Saturday night after an exhausting day of packing and moving, and the giggles were much needed. Thanks again for your support and help with my first-ever concept mix!

The final track listing is as follows:

1. Los Angeles, I’m Yours--The Decemberists
2. Those to Come--The Shins
3. Stars of Track and Field--Belle and Sebastian
4. Pinch Me--Barenaked Ladies
5. Favorite--Liz Phair
6. Underwear--Magnetic Fields
7. Where Are My Panties?--OutKast
8. Rent-a-Cop--Ben Folds
9. Pasties and a G-String--Tom Waits
10. High Water (For Charley Patton)--Bob Dylan
11. In Spite of Ourselves--John Prine and Iris DeMent
12. Mary Jane’s Last Dance--Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
13. Abracadabra--Sugar Ray
14. Underwear--Pulp
15. Double Team--Tenacious D
16. The Way She Dances--N.E.R.D.
17. My Friend Goo--Sonic Youth
18. But Julian, I’m a Little Older than You--Courtney Love
19. Dedicated Follower of Fashion--The Kinks
20. I’m Not Wearing Underwear Today--from Avenue Q
21. (I Wanna Be) Your Underwear--Bryan Adams

No comments: