Thursday, September 09, 2004

Grab Bag

Cintra, sometimes I hate you and sometimes I love you. Right now, I pretty much love you.

Thanks for the laughs, Kittenpants!

Billboards have started popping up all over the city for the new UPN show Kevin Hill. Whereas that shouldn't merit any notice under normal circumstances, this show happens to star Taye Diggs. Which means, Taye Diggs has started popping up all over the city. **swoon** The show sounds like it has an unbelievably retarded premise, but, my God, if that man isn't just this side of physical perfection. . . .

And in other billboard news, there's one on the north side of Chicago Avenue just east of Franklin (in the empty lot next to Bar Louie) advertising the tenth anniversary edition cover of Chicago Social magazine--featuring Adrien Brody. I nearly dropped my bag of Thai takeout when I saw it for the first time.

No comments: